Teen ProgramPerfect for young international students who want to improve their English skills with other nationalities while enjoying the great lifestyle that Australia has to offer!
2 – 6 weeks
July and August
Contact us for visa assistance
The school offers “Summer Camp” style programs for international teenagers. Byron Bay is a safe and friendly town. Our homestays are also close to the school and extremely welcoming to young international students. There are also a range of indoor and outdoor activities that create a fun learning environment.
Minimum age is 15 years. The program is only available in July and August for a maximum of 6 weeks.
To sample the activities, see our BBELS Teen Activity Program
The program includes:
- part time General English weekdays from 9.00am – 12.30pm
- afternoon activities from 1.30pm weekdays + 1 day on weekend
- guardian^ homestay – single room, 2 meals weekdays and 3 meals weekends
- return Brisbane or Gold Coast airport transfers
- tuition materials
- supervision with all arranged activities
- school T-shirt
- language support in Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Czech, German.
^ Guardian Homestay – please read our information for Guardian students to understand the responsibilities of an underage student in Australia.