Online Enrolment form

How To Enrol at BBELS

First,  please read carefully our Terms and Conditions of Enrolment and our Refund policy 

Complete the Registration Form

Complete the Registration Form on the left – we will reply to check your request and availability. We will also create a quotation/offer for you to study at BBELS.


Send payment to our bank account – see detail below. Students studying on student visas must also buy OSHC insurance for the duration of their course –see Insurance below.

All payments must be received before your course start date.

We strongly suggest that you use Transferwise. Pay your fees into a local bank in your country and currency. Exchange rates are better than most banks. If you use this service, you avoid a $25 bank transfer fee.

Bank transfer – $25 bank transfer fee

Account name: Byron Bay English Language School Pty Ltd
Address: 1 Carlyle Street, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia

Bank name: Westpac Banking Corporation   Swift – WPACAU2S
Branch: 73 Jonson St, Byron Bay, NSW 2481, Australia

BSB (branch) number: 032573  Account : 116808

Reference: your student number

IBAN – Australia does not use IBAN numbers. Please use Swift code and account number – as shown above.

Confirmation of Enrolment (COE)

When we process your enrolment, we will return a Schedule of Fees and a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE). The COE is needed for immigration purposes only if you are applying for a Student Visa. You need your COE to make your students visa application. Make sure you allow sufficient time for the processing of your visa. Email us for free visa assistance.


Most BBELS students enter Australia with a student, tourist or working holiday visa.

The visa suitable for you will depend on your nationality – as shown in your passport.

All visa applications are done online at the Australian Government

If you are studying 12 weeks or less, you can get a Tourist Visa. If you are under 30 and your country has an agreement with Australia, you can apply for a Working Holiday Visa. If you choose to study full time for more than 12 weeks, you must apply for a Student Visa.

Please see

Our staff can assist you to make your visa application. This service is free – Email us!


All students entering Australia on student visas are required to be covered by OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover).

OHSC Rates:


Students traveling on tourist or working holiday visas must arrange their own travel and health insurance before they arrive in Australia.

Final Steps

Once you receive your visa, forward us your:  flight /arrival details & full payment

Full payment of fees is due before course commencement date.

We will provide you with your homestay/student house details 2 weeks before your arrival, or as soon as all the above information has been provided.

If you have requested homestay, student house and / or airport pick up, please advise us of your arrival details at least 2 weeks before your arrival in Australia.

We look forward to meeting you!

Have questions?

Fill the form below, one of our friendly staff will be in touch shortly