English Language School

Established 1998

Skype Me™!



Most BBELS students enter Australia with a student, tourist or working holiday visa.


The visa suitable for you will depend on your nationality - as shown in your passport.


All visa applications are done online at the Australian Government website


If you are studying 12 weeks or less, you can get a Tourist Visa. If you are under 30 and your country has an agreement with Australia, you can apply for a Working Holiday Visa. If you choose to study full time for more than 12 weeks, you must apply for a Student Visa.


Please see


 Our staff can assist you to make your visa application. This service is free - Email us!