English Language School
The school offers "Summer camp" style programs for international teenagers. Byron Bay is a safe and friendly town. Our homestays are also close to the school and extremely welcoming to your learners. There are also a range of indoor and outdoor activities that create a fun learning environment.
Minimum age is 15 years. The program is only available in July and August for a maximum of 6 weeks.
To sample the activities, see our BBELS Teen 3 week activity schedule.pdf
The program includes:
* part time General English weekdays from 9.00am - 12.30pm
* afternoon activities from 1.30pm
* homestay - single room, 2 meals weekdays/3 meals weekends
* return Brisbane or Gold Coast airport transfers
* tuition materials
* supervision with all arranged activities
* BBELS T-shirt
* language support in Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Czech, German.