English Language School

Established 1998

Skype Me™!



All students consult their closest Australian Embassy in their country. Students need a valid working holiday, three or six month tourist visa (ETA or 676) or a student visa (517). These are available from any Australian Embassy

If you are studying 12 weeks or less, ask the Australian Embassy about a Tourist Visa. If you are under 30 and your country has an agreement with Australia, you can apply for a Working Holiday Visa. If you choose to study full time for more than 12 weeks, you must apply for a Student Visa.


Please see


 Free Visa Assistance Service - Email us!